Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Top 10 Things i will do for a girl ;)



10. I will respect her and make her feel that she is the most important girl in the world for me
9.  I will treasure every second, minute, hour, day, month, year that I'm with her.
8.  I will tell her how beautiful she is everyday.
7. I will wake up early for her and cook her favorite breakfast.
6. I will sing her a song, play my guitar and share her my thoughts through music
5. I will hold her hands every time to show that my hands only belongs to her.
4. I will be her shield for every obstacles that she will go through
3. I will treat her not only a lady, but a friend, a person and a part of my life.
2. I will be faithful to her and won't hurt her, because If I hurt her, I'm hurting myself too.
1. And most of all, I will love her with all of my heart. That even if my heart stops beating, she will remain inside there.

1 comment: