Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cmsc2 Experience

I was always excited to get this subject (Cmsc 2) because i was a Computer science before, and I use internet and computer everyday. It's like i cannot sleep if I didn't use my laptop, it's my everyday routine in my life. Having a lot of experiences when I was a Comsci student give me the edge on this subject, I was kinda familiar with HTML and CSS and I could say that I really love doing this. Thinking I know enough, my Com Sci professor proved me wrong, I really learned a lot on this subject, in terms of the places to go and to do on the Internet. I could also say that it was my favorite subject this semester, I had fun, I learned, I met new people and funny and great instructors. 
I will miss this subject (but i hope to pass), but I surely be thankful to every knowledge that i gained here. I'll forever be keeping the techniques and hopefully I could use this on my future job. 

Thank You Sir Mykmyk and Sir TJ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment